Interior design is a great way to express your personal sense of style and values. We love how global goods can bring home an element of adventure!
While unique items from your travels are a great way to add some personality to your space, it's not always practical to go on vacations to faraway lands, or to pack that huge hammock chair into your suitcase.
However, as more and more companies import ethically-made home goods from all over the world, you can now enjoy global design, without the plane ticket.
To us, ethical means showing transparent, fair trade, local artisan-made, socially responsible, and/or sustainable practices. Here are our picks for livening up your space this season, sourced from some of our favorite ethical interiors brands. Happy spring!
1. Claro Handleholders by The Citizenry
2. Savoy Vase Collection by Bibemco
3. Moroccan Leather Pouf in soft coral by Baba Souk
4. Soft Alpaca Throws by Global Goods Partners
5. Palermo Chair by The Citizenry
6. Concrete Hanging Planter by Botanic Tribe
7. Ombre + Arrows Rug by Manos Zapotecas
8. Etta Woven Storage Basket by Connected Goods
9. Stained Glass Feather by Connected Goods
What are your favorite sources for ethically made home goods?